Guide for using SVN
Step 1: Install Tortoise SVN
- This is pretty straight-forward, simply download the correct installer for your PC (32 or 64).
Step 2: Create a folder to download the ROM
- Create a folder on your Windows PC, call it whatever you want, BadBoyz ROM, HTC ONE M9, whatever
Step 3: Add the SVN Checkout Link
- Right click on the folder you added in step 2 then choose [B]SVN Checkout
- Add the following link to “URL of repository”: http://www.badboyzsvn.com/Sprint_M9/
Step 4: Ready to Download!
- Right click on the folder you added in step 2 then choose SVN Update
- The ROM structure will download
Step 5: Create the ROM!
- Simply double click the “Run_to_build_ROM.bat” to create the ROM
- Copy ROM from ROM folder to your phone & flash away!